Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Off for Vacation

Finally, the long duration of nostalgia is about to end. Next month, I am off for a 10-day vacation to my hometown and as early as now, I have already purchased my round trip ticket to take advantage of the low air fare.

I originally planned to go home this month to attend to my younger sister's college graduation. However, I had to cancel it as my older sister is getting married next month. Both occassions are important to me but I have to choose which one to attend to as I can't afford to go home twice within a hiatus of just a month. I'm gonna be broke if I do that especially I just lost a parcel of my savings few days ago.

It's been more than a year now since the last time I went home and I missed my family so much. I am so excited for my older sister's wedding. This is the first time that a family member is settling down and this momentous event is something I shouldn't miss. Envisaging my sister walking the aisle of the church and kissing the man of her dreams gives me ambivalence. I'm happy because she finally found the man whom she'll spent the rest of her life. The man who will take good care of her and love her till the end. Im at the same time sad because my sister has to leave home and start her own family. Nevertheless, the happiness I felt trancends the latter.

This wedding is not only the union of my sister and her fiance, it is as well a reunion for our clan as our relatives up to the 2nd degree from all parts of the country are invited. This is gonna be a merriment full of fun and excitement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi.. thanx for the add in friendster.. I love your blogs, have you read cofibean's blogs??? Make poverty history is the title.. i guess he chose to make everyone from this industry hate him so much so that there would be an enourmous traffic on his blogs..well he is amusing and i really can't imagine such a person exists..i just can't believe the gall of that man whoever he is!! enough of that already..after reading your blog regarding Transcom Asia it really shows how you must love your work so much and it made me realize what a great company i am in right now.. hope i had at least half the passion you have, when i first applied in transcom i applied for the email/chat support position, but i was hired as tech support rep. i'm starting to like it though
however your blog motivates me even more.. :)

chres said...

I should be the one to thank you for accepting my request to be added as your friend and another thank you for appreciating my humble blog. I haven't read cofibean's blog yet but i'll try to read it as soon as I have more time. His stratagem in making his blog famous is really effective as I, myself want to visit it but I won't follow his style. Some people are willing to do bad stuff just to be famous at the expense of another person.

Transcom so far has been good to me and I found a lot of reasons to appreciate this company. Transcom has grown so fast and I just hope that the things I like here particularly in my campaign won't fade away.