Sunday, April 6, 2008

Skyscrapers

I really have this fascination with skyscrapers. Whenever I pass by around a tall building, I could not help myself from staring at it and appreciate its hugeness and magnificence. I am still astounded how these humungous structures were erected and how they were built to withstand mother earth's fury. Despite its adverse effects in the ecosystem and contribution in global warming, skyscrapers for me, are still a masterpiece and definitely one of the manifestations of man's ingenuity and a telltale of human civilization.

Here are some photos of world class skyscrapers:

2 comments:

Ely said...

U forgot to include a photo of the "late" World Trade Center... :P

chres said...

Oh yeah but too bad it's no longer existing. But I still liked it a lot. Infact I have a small photo of it in my room. I'm looking forward to the new World Trade Center.