Monday, April 7, 2008

Charlie Bit Me

My friend showed me this hilarious video from youtube and I instantly liked it. I've played it over and over again but I still can't get enough of it. I just couldn't help myself from drooling how cute these little boys are especially the younger one. They are irresistibly cuddly. I want to kiss and hug them tenderly and pinch their lovely cheeks.

The older brother has a funny voice and British accent. I just love the way how he said "ouch" and "Charlay bit me", it's like a music in my ears and the look on his face when he said it from 0:21 to 0:23 is priceless. And Charlie is indubitably the cutest baby I have ever seen on TV or Internet. His bald, huge head and his smile are adorable. He looks so fragile yet I want to pinch him till he cries. I just love the way how he giggled when his brother was hurting. How I wish I could have kids as cute and adorable as Charlie and his big brother.

Here's the video.


2 comments:

escape said...

charlie is guilty as charge. it's funny.

chres said...

Yes his guilty, nevertheless, he is still a very cute baby. hehe...