Thursday, April 24, 2008

Scared To Death

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Last night before going home after my shift ended, I went to the nearest carenderia in my place to fill in my hungry stomach. However, something happened that scared the life out of me.

Inside the eatery, I spotted two guys eating together, they seemed to be friends and one of them, a tall, mascular and brown skinned guy caught my attention. Despite that manly build, he appeared gay to me because of the way he was seated. He is such a huge gay guy, my mind had uttered.

I've ordered a food to be taken out and while I was waiting for it to be served, a man bumped behind me. Glancing towards his direction, I saw him headed towards his motorbike and it seemed he was saying something offensive but which I vaguely understood. All of a sudden, the gay guy stood up and confronted him. Based on his reaction, it appeared he was furious and in bellicose mood. I miscontrued him to be gay. Both of them were in a heated argument and within a moment, the ungracious man grabbed something from the ground. My knees shoke when I saw a half sized hollow block on his hand. The commotion intensified when the companion of that misconstrued gay guy picked up an equally huge hollow block. Imagining huge hollow blocks flying in the air, blood splattering all over the place gave me goose bumps and scared me to death.

Good thing that before the bloody fight erupted, the equally frightened tindera handed my food. Without batting an eyelash, I immediately grabbed the plastic container and walked as fast and as furtive as I can away from them. It gave me a sigh of relief. Few meters away from the fight scene, screams reverberated and bystanders not so distant came flocking.

Such incident really freaks me out.

2 comments:

escape said...

where did this happened? maybe we need to avoid that area.

Ely said...

Sana nanood ka muna. hehe. OK lang yun basta madami tao.